Monday, February 9, 2009

The Echoes of the Country

Things heard during our recent trip to South Georgia:

"Just say white rabbit and it'll go away"

"Dude, scratch my head."

"Had to bury a cow this morning." "What happened to the cow?" "It died."

"Where's Judd?" "On the four wheeler."
"Where's Chris?" "On the four wheeler."
"Where's the gun?" "On the four wheeler."
"Where's the beer cooler?" "On the four wheeler."
"Where's the four wheeler?" "Don't know."

"That's a nice fahr there." "Yeah, that is a nice fahr." "Probly burn all night."
"Damn. You could cook a fuckin' tater on that fahr."

"I'd have kicked him in his tea bag."

"That's like sayin' your baby is ugly."

"You tell him."

"Hey, Chris! The squirrel fell out of the tree."

"Imona put this log here to prop up this here other log."

"Hey, Bre, smile."

"I made the paper." "For DUI?"

"I think we have a flat tire." "Really?" "No, I just need to smoke."

" 'For you know it he'll be squattin' to pee."

"Did you hear that tire blow? We almost got killed! Dude that was cool."

"No, I'm serial."

No comments:

Post a Comment