Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thong Thursday


Okay, so I know it's not Thursday, but I have an idea:

I can't think of anything more irritating or annoying than a pair of thong underwear. Can you? If you don't agree with me you are a freak, or you haven't yet given birth to a giant set of shoulders attached to a baby. If you have and you still wear thong underwear because you want to and not because your partner likes it, then you don't know the likes of a hemorrhoid the size of a human head.

SO..... I'm going to dedicate Thursday's to anything I find bothersome at that particular time. Whatever strikes me as a nuisance that day will be the subject of my post. Feel free to comment with your bitch items as well. Misery loves company, right????

I see this as one day I give myself license to throw a hissy fit on the internet - guilt free.

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up on this one. I'll be on a plane to Ireland on Monday so we will start this tradition the first week in April. Aren't you so excited???

1 comment: