Friday, January 2, 2009

What happens when your new favorite shirt makes you look like the back of an SUV?

You post it on your blog. That's what.

I FINALLY got out of the house for some "me" shopping. The therapeutic kind that is absent of the constant, IDON'TWANTTOGOINTHATSTOREIWANTTOTHROWYOURHARD
EARNEDMONEYINTOTHEWATERFOUNTAIN
OOOHHHCANIHAVEACOOKIE?
WHENAREWELEAVING?IWANTTOPUSHMYOWNSTROLLER!

The only thing that would have made it better would have been an extra wad of Benny's in my wallet. No go. I was on a limited budget. A frugal spender I would be!

I didn't even GO IN White House Black Market. Don't worry, I'm not sick or anything. I just have my eye on a few things which are going to require me to S-A-V-E.

I found this shirt.









I know, it doesn't really look like me. Except for the black. And the white. It took a lot of pickitupping and putitbacking before I decided to takeithome.

I wore it once.

The VERY SAME DAY I saw THIS. In two different places in the SAME DAY.










The shirt is in my closet. Where it will stay. For eternity. Or until I can forget about the ass-end of this truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment